Welcome to Strimio. a cloud-based streaming service that gives you access to tens of thousands of live streams from all over the world.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION BINDING YOU.
ANY USE OF ANY KIND OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SOFTWARE SHALL CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY USE OF THE SITE UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS, AS DEFINED ABOVE.
"The Site" (or "We") in these Terms shall include the website located at www.strimio.com, any related application, software or service and, where appropriate, also the owners of the Site, the managing body of the Site, its operators and any of its managers, employees, shareholders and any other representative.
Modifications to the Terms. You should check the Terms periodically for modifications. We may modify the Terms from time to time without notice. Any continued use by you of the Site in any manner, after any such change shall be deemed to indicate your explicit agreement to the modified Terms. Accordingly, if at any time you do not agree to be subject to any modified Terms, you should no longer use the Site.
Term and validity
- Use of the Site by Persons Under 16 Years of Age is prohibited: The Site is committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 16 years of age. Accordingly, children under the age of 16 may not use the Site.
- Supplemental Terms. Certain features, activities or tools on the Site may be subject to further supplemental terms, rules of binding guideline. You will have the opportunity to review such terms and they will be binding upon as well, should you decide to use the specific tool or feature.
Registration to the Site
Upon registration, it is your responsibility to make sure that any information you provide Us with is true, complete and accurate, and you undertake to keep this information up-to-date.
- No registration under 16 y/o. You may not register or open an account if (or we may close your account if we find out that) you are younger than 16 years old.
- Registration may be denied. The Site reserves the right, but is under no duty or representation, to review any and each of the registration requests, and deny any of such requests subject to its own sole discretion and with no explanation or notice supplied.
- Grant of Rights. Upon registering (and subject to the payment of any applicable fees, if relevant) the Site grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site and listen to live streams on it or using its software, for your personal purposes and for no commercial purpose.
- Password is and must be kept private. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and confidential. Any use or misuse of the password or of your Account shall be your responsibility alone.
- Selling or transferring your account is forbidden. The account is yours only. You may not sell or transfer in any manner your account, your password, your library or any other use of the Site or Software (whether for commercial or personal reasons).
- Subscription Plans. You may choose one of our subscriptions plans that we use at each time you register for Our site. We currently offer those plans:
- Free Subscription. This is our default subscription plan which you enroll in whenever you register, until you may choose another plan. This Plans allows you to use the Free Library and limits the number of your monthly streams, all with no payment whatsoever.
- Pro Subscription. This is a monthly or yearly subscription (based on the option you may choose when enrolling). Payment will be made only with payment options we may support at each relevant time and may change accordingly. This Plans opens for your benefit the use of Our Pro Library.
Upon choosing a Pro-subscription you will enjoy a free 90 days of trial period for said subscription.
You may cancel your Pro Subscription during that period for any reason whatsoever and we will not charge you for the time you enjoyed that Subscription. You will not be awarded the 90 days trial period upon future Pro Subscriptions once it has commenced (whether finished or not).
Payment for the Pro Subscription period will commence upon the 91st day. Pursuant to that date, you may terminate the Pro Subscription by giving Us notice and the Pro Subscription will be terminated upon date of the next subscription period.
- Paddle. We use Paddle.com as our reseller so it handles all of Our sales, including yours. You are aware of that and by joining the Pro Subscription you allow us to transfer all of your payment and subscription relevant personal data to Paddle.
Use of the Site
- Strimio is intended for personal use only, for enjoyment and not for any commercial or informational use.
- We are not responsible for third-party content. The Site is using a database of references (hyperlinks) that may be found elsewhere online to audio and audio-visual online streams of third parties for your personal enjoyment. The content (unless otherwise stated on the Site) is located on other Websites we are not connected with nor we control them. We do not undertake to (though we may) pre-screen the content and we are not responsible for content accessed by you which comes from such third-party website in any manner.
Some of the content may include objectionable, unlawful, inaccurate or otherwise harmful materials. You acknowledge that and you acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible for such materials or harm. If this offends you in any way, do not make any use of the Site or the content.
- The License granted to you. We hereby grant you a nonexclusive, non transferable license (limited by the Terms) to access and use the Site in accordance with normal use of its interface and to listen to any stream.
- Live streams. Strimio allows you the use of API of various other sources of live-feeds ("streams") uploaded by their owners (for the best of Our knowledge). We do not review or verify the actual license of the streams as offered to you.
- Your Private Library. Your private library will be available only to you and its content will be only available using your personal account. The list of its content will not be Published by Us. You may upload a link to any stream you wish to your private library within Our services. Do note that any content uploaded to your private library is not per-screened by Us and it is your sole responsibility. Never-the-less, we reserve the right to remove or delete any link or other content from your Private Library in Our services at Our sole discretion. Do not upload anything to your private library herein without proper back-up as it might be deleted without notice.
You are the sole person responsible for anything contained in your private library or uploaded to it. Do not include in your private library any content or link that may expose you or Us to any claim.
- Our Catalogue may vary without notice. Because our catalogue of streaming content is based on a community generated catalogue, We cannot and do not guarantee any of its content, which may be removed or be added without notice (to you or to Us).
- Streaming is sourced at other websites. Naturally, the content you are exposed to while using Our site, is not stored, located or reviewed by Us in any way but is offered to you and broadcasted by third party websites; we cannot guarantee its content or anything related to it.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account at any timer at your sole discretion. The account and any related data or content will be permanently deleted and may not be restored. Do consider that before deleting your account.
- Changing the Website. We may, at any time, add, delete, remove, stop or change in any other way any aspect, activity, use or content on the Site with no prior notice whatsoever, in our sole discretion and with no remedy to you, whatsoever.
- Support of operating systems or devices is not guaranteed. We may, at any time at Our sole discretion, cease any support of Our services for any operating system, hardware or software of any kind. Your sole remedy will be reimbursement of the moneys paid by you for the period after said change and only if your use of the Site at your Account had ceased altogether.
- Updates to Our client software. The software uploaded to your device may be updated by Us at any time with no notice to you.
- Payment for the Site. Some of our services or uses of the Site may be awarded for free and others may be awarded for a monetary fee, as detailed on the Site at each relevant time.
- You may not: To the extent permissible by applicable law, you may not, nor may not permit any other person or entity to:
- Use the streams in any other manner than personal viewing;
- Sublicense, redistribute or lease any portion of the Site or your account therein;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Site or create derivative works therefrom;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any use of or access to the Site; or
- Copy, reproduce, capture, store, retransmit, distribute or otherwise make any use not in accordance with the Site's interface or while removing the Site's logo, of any content included within.
- Conduct prohibited. The following is a non inclusive list of the kinds of conduct that is forbidden on the Site or in relation to your own library or account, including conduct that is –
- Illegal or unauthorized use of the Site, your account or your library,
- violating or infringing any rights of others, such as but not limited to, any intellectual property right, publicity rights, licenses, privacy rights and any other proprietary, contractual or legal right;
- illegal, breaching, damaging, harmful or inappropriate (including content of said character);
- violating of these terms and any supplemental terms, or exposes Us to any risk or claim by any third party;
- accessing data or code that is not intended for the users of the Site, or gaining unauthorized access to an Account, server or any other computer system;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- any automated use of or access to the Site, including but not limited "bots", "robots", "spiders", etc. that accesses the Site in a manner that sends request messages to the Site's servers more than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser or automatically creating multiple accounts.
- attempting or interfering with the function of the Site, Service, host or network (or the enjoyment of our users in any manner), including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or its users, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing", "crashing", "ddos attacks", "malware" or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Service;
- circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features or other digital-rights-management features of the Site;
- You may not alter or modify in any way or manner any part of the Site, its look-and-feel, interface, advertisements, code, etc.
- Data related to content. We offer our subscribers certain data regarding content on the Site (such as – name, URL, photograph, country and language of origin, relevant tags, etc.). You must be aware that such data may be not-correct or out-of-date. You should not assume otherwise and we take no responsibility for such incorrectness.
- Strimio is operated from Israel and you agree and acknowledge that the Site, although accessible, is not designed for use or distribution for any specific country, is not directed for use by any person or entity in a state or territory where such use might be illegal in any manner and is provided to you without any filtering of content or rating of any kind.
Should you still elect to use the Site, you do it at your own risk and responsibility and you should comply with any local laws applicable to you.
Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
- Copyright of the Site. The Site is and includes copyright protected works and protected trademarks (of the Site or of third parties). You may not modify, distribute, copy, frame, republish, display, post, publish, reproduce, sell or make any other use in any way of any content or part of the Site or any trademark therein without the consent of the relevant holder of right.
- Copyright of the Streams publishers. Any stream you may connect to using Our Site or services is and will be someone's sole property and may hold intellectual property protected works. They are made available to the public subject to their relevant terms-of-use and privacy-policies. Please respect such rights and ownership.
Take Down Notice of infringing materials
- Take Down Notice. We respect copyright laws and expect Our users to do so themselves. If at any time you believe you had located content or materials linked to by Our Site which infringe any of your copyrights (or other rights) please notify us directly at email@example.com of the following:
- Your name and your authority to act on behalf of a relevant copyright holder.
- A link to the infringing materials.
- A link which proves you hold rights in the infringing content prior to its posting on Our Site.
- A declaration that you believe that the reported content is infringing your rights or copyright holder's rights in the original work.
- We will do our best to act appropriately as soon as reasonably possible. Note that we might notify the uploader of the reported content and request its response. We might also reinstate the reported material and request a court decision to instruct us on how to act on this matter.
- All comments, feedback, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications submitted or offered to us or offered in connection with your use of this Site whether disclosed in any manner whatsoever, (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain the exclusive property of the Site. Your submissions of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in said Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third party.
- Termination of specific accounts. The Site may terminate any Account or membership, delete any profile and/or prohibit any user from using or accessing the, in whole or any part thereof, for any reason, for no reason (including repeated complaints about infringing material), at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, subject only to repayment of moneys paid for periods not yet used upon such termination.
- Termination of the Site or any of its Services. The Site may also terminate its operations, all or any part thereof (including any of its services), permanently or temporarily at its own discretion. The Site does not issue any warranty for continuance of any or all the services.
- No remedies upon termination. You will not be entitled to remedy of any kind if the Site has terminated your Account, any of its Services or its activity altogether and you have no claim against the Site in any of these cases.
Disclaimers and no liability of the Site
- USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY OF ITS SERVICES (INCLUDING STREAMING CONTENT FROM LINKS INCLUDED HEREIN) SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT, ITS STREAMING AND ANYTHING RELATED THERETO. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT STREAMING CONTENT COMES FOR VARIOUS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. THEREFOR, WE CANNOT REVIEW OR GUARRANTTE ANYTHING RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING IT BEING CORRECT, APPROPRIATE, NOT HARMFUL, STREAMING APPROPRIATELY (OR STREAMING AT ALL) OR ANY OTHER UNDERTAKING OR LIABILITY.
- NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE SITE, SOFTWARE AND ANY PART OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE SITE AND ANYONE RELATED TO IT OR ACTING ON ITS BEHALF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SPECIFIC FUNCTION, FUNCTIONALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER. THE SITE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES UNLESS MANDATORY UNDER SPECIFIC JURISDICTION.
- NO LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT AND INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICE, CONTENT, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE SITE OR SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF THE SITE IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AS CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS ABOVE OR IN ANY CASE ANY COMPETENT COURT DECIDES THAT FOR ANY REASON THE SITE OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE TO ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, THE SITE'S (OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF) TOTAL LIABILITY DUE TO ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT AND INDIRECT), CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ANY SORT OR KIND (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, TORTIOUS OR OTHER), EITHER BY LAW, DUE TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND) AND FOR ANY OTHER CAUSE WILL BE LIMITED (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) AND NOT HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE SITE TO USE ITS SPECIFIC RELEVANT SERVICE.
IN ALL CASES, THE SITE AND ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
- No liability to any error of any kind. The Site may include and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, anything within the Site.
- No responsibility for security breaches, malware, fraud or similar faults. As always online, and even though the Site undertakes reasonable security measures as customary, certain security breaches, hacks, cracks, deceit, fraud or other faults (such as viruses and Trojan horse codes) may always happen. We will be under no liability to any such fault.
- No responsibility for linked materials (such as streams) and websites. The Site contains links to other websites, services, radio stations and television channels. The Site is not responsible for any content published on or by such other locations. Such content may be not available, available only for certain platforms or hardware and may not be played due to software issues., content opinions expressed on such other locations.
If any link to such location offends you, causes you any harm or you believe is illegal, breaching, harmful or otherwise disturbing, please notify us by using the "Report Content" link at the bottom of certain pages, or use the "Contact Us" page.
- No responsibility for any technical difficulty. The Site shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, telephone equipment and any other hardware, software or failure of any players, all due to technical problems, virus and malicious codes or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Service or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yourself, to any user or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading or receiving materials in connection with the Site.
- No responsibility to advertisements. The Site assumes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers or to any warranty or undertaking detailed in such advertisement.
- Exclusive law and jurisdiction. By using the Site (including any application or otherwise) or any of its services in any manner, you agree that any dispute about or involving the Site or its services and any content or streams included within, shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to conflict of law provisions and governed by these Terms.
In any such dispute, you agree to an exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the competent courts in the district of Haifa, Israel.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Site, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, partners, contractors and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, costs, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the Site or the Service or any of the content, in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any content that you post on the Site or the Service causes the Site to be liable to any third party.
- Limitation on the Period of Limitation. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT ALL CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND VERSUS THE SITE OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF SHALL BE FILED IN A COURT OF LAW WITHIN AND NO LATER THAN TWENTY FOUR (24) MONTHS PAST THE DATE OF ITS OCCURRENCE. THIS SECTION IS TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN AGREED LIMITATION ON THE PERIOD OF LIMITATION UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW, AND SHALL OVERCOME ANY OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENT (UNLESS IT IS A MANDATORY LEGAL REQUIREMENT).
- Interstate Nature of Communications on the Site. When you register or otherwise use the Site, you acknowledge that while doing so you send electronic communications of any kind through the Site's networks and servers located in Israel or the USA. As a result, any of the communications will be transmitted through several states and countries, regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. According, by agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that use of the Service results in such international data transmissions.
- Non waiver of rights. Failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Section titles solely for convenience. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- "Blue pencil" agreement. The Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No third party agreement. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to these Terms.
- Contact us email. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these Terms.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Effective date: _________.