During your use of the website, your data will only be processed by Us and by the sites and categories of sites detailed herein (mainly our Reseller and the broadcasters of the streams you choose to follow).
The Short Version:
We collect your personally identifying information ("PII") only with your consent, but also collect non-identifying-information, that is necessary to allow the purpose of your interaction with us, all as detailed below.
Some of your PII regarding your payments will be supplied directly to or shared with Paddle, our reseller (or any other reseller in its place).
The broadcasters of the streams you follow may collect and process information we have no control over, and they are not subject to this Policy.
We do not sell any PII to any third party and We use it subject to the detailed below.
Naturally this short version doesn't tell you all, so please read …
The Long Version:
- "PII", in this document's purposes, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information (PII) we collect from the people who visit our site?
- When registering on our Site (www.strimio.com) you will be asked to enter certain PII regarding yourself such as your name, your email address, your password, your date of birth and the country which you live in. Such details may be required to affect your choices on our Site. For example, we do not allow registration of children under the age of 16 to Our services and Site and We might block certain streams in certain geographic locations.
- Other collected data is required to allow contact with you and the smooth operation of the Site and your chosen services. Please insert only correct information and keep it up-to-date so we can continue supply you with Our services properly.
- The Site further collects, processes and stores PII when you use the Site in any manner, and we keep it in Our "log-files". Such Log Files may include your DNS, IP address, your location (by GPS if you use our app or by other means such as your ISP location, etc.), your device information and related information about your activity and your device. Such data is technically required to allow Us to recognize you, properly display Our Site to you and guarantee its stability and its security. The Log Files are not attributed to you as an identified person. We will not merge this data with other data sources.
We also collect your history of use of the Site and services, to better adapt the site to your taste and liking.
- We also collect and process the Log Files data for anonymized analysis and statistical analysis of Our website to ensure continuous improvement and stability of Our services.
- We collect and process the Log Files for the execution of the agreement with you and for Our legitimate business, for purposes detailed herein.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information (including PII) from you when you register on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, enter information somewhere else on our Site or use the Site or Our application.
What do we use your information for?
- We may use the information we collect from you (either PII or Non-PII) when you surf the site in the following ways:
- To provide the service you requested;
- To personalize your experience with the Site;
- To send you updates, commercial information and promotional materials we think might be of interest to you, based on the information we collect about you. Such may include relevant streams you may like and offers by our commercial partners;
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you and all our users;
- To manage the Site and resolve any relevant disputes, if applicable;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and this Policy;
How do we protect your information?
- We (and our reseller) implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and its transmission. We never ask for credit card numbers (though Our reseller will require those).
- All transactions with Us are processed by Our reseller and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do keep records of you Subscription plans and history thereof and also on your history of use of the Site and the streams relevant for you, to better supply you with our services and future offers that might interest you.
- Your PII held by us is contained in our servers behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- You may change your information or delete any or all of it at you will, using the preferences of your account or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Commercial, Promotional and other messages we and our partners may send you
- Only when you agree to supply us with your contact details and to receive commercial and promotional emails, we will collect your relevant data (such as email address or other details) and send you messages in the relevant contact method you agreed to. The purposes of the messages will be to send information and commercial opportunities that might interest you and to respond to inquiries.
- We agree and undertake the following: We will –
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance, if we use such.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . As we will honor unsubscribe requests, please note that should you unsubscribe, we might still send you messages such as emails on issues related to the Site or to our relationship, but none of those shall be promotional or marketing emails.
When will we delete PII?
- Your PII is required for the management of Our Site and your account. For that reason, your PII will only be deleted once you delete your account.
We use 'Cookies' and similar technologies
- Cookies are very small (text) files that a site or its service providers may transfer to your computer's hard drive by using your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information for future use.
- help us remember and identify you in a secured manner for futures uses of the Site;
- keep track of advertisements;
- keep track and understand your preferences and Site-use history based on your activity on the Site, in a way that allows us to provide you with better and improved services and streams;
- compile aggregate data about our users, the site's traffic and site's interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future to all our users.
- We, along with third-parties such as Google, use both first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as other sites on which the streams are located) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Disabling Cookies is an option
- You may decide to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to you, or you just turn off all cookies (using your browser's relevant privacy options). You may do that through your browser settings. Since all browsers are somewhat different, try to find such option under the relevant setting with your current browser.
Disclosure to third-party of PII and Non-PII
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than specifically stated below.
- We may disclose your information, including any personally identifiable information about you (PII), in the following instances:
- For the purpose of effecting your payment to Our Site.
- To our relevant business partners such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, serving our users, etc., so long as those parties undertake to keep this information confidential and use it only for the purpose transmitted to them.
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the law requires Us or We have to respond to the legal authority of any relevant jurisdiction.
- We have been requested to do so by an authorized authority, by court order or by a similar procedure;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent or minimize physical harm or any financial loss (to Us or to third parties), to report suspected illegal activity or may be interfering with our rights or property, with those of other users or any third party.
- We may also transfer any and all information (PII and Non-PII) to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale, merger, acquisition or any other transaction with the Site, its owner or substantially all of its assets or to another corporation utilized by us. This will not diminish from our undertakings herein
- However, non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) will be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, statistics, or other various uses.
- Whether the law allows you any of the following rights, or not – we allow them as follows:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from Us as to whether or not your PII is collected or otherwise processed by Us, and if so – you may obtain information from Us about the purpose of said processing of each data category.
- You have the right to address us using our Preferences interface and rectify any incorrect PII we may hold or process regarding yourself.
- You may also request restriction of your PII, object to its processing or request its erasure. Please note that there are circumstances in which the right for erasure does not exist.
- If at any time you have supplied Us with your consent, you may withdraw said consent at any time. Please note that such withdrawal will not be retroactive.
Updating, Correcting or Deleting Information
- You may correct, update, or delete your Personal Information by yourself, by accessing it through the account information.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and delete it once it is not.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and tax obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Most of the stream on the Site (if not all of them) are links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We recommend you carefully review those and we wish to point out that we do not have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties' linked sites.
Nonetheless, as we constantly work to better protect the integrity of our site information, we do welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Google Adsense Advertising, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, etc.
- We have implemented the following:
- Google Analytics.
- Facebook Adverts.
- Such cookies collect non-PII or statistical information. We do not send any of your identifying data to Google.
Children Under 16
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 16 years old. We will remove any such account we are aware that belongs to such child.
No Notification of Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to update this Policy in the same manner as updating our Terms.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy for changes and make sure you agree to each current policy. If you do not agree, please make no use of the Service as such use constitutes agreement to the updated Policy as well.
Last Edited on _________